Protection is the key! We ensure that you know and protect your rights. Our legal experts construct your firm’s legal infrastructure and analyze your products. We also make sure that you've strong agreements with third parties.
1. Legal consulting and intellectual property consulting
2. Preparing legal business & action plan for the brand
3. Legal analysis of the brand, sub-brands and collections
4. Developing legal strategies for the brand
5. Protection of the brand, sub-brands, designs, patents
6. Building and developing brand’s and firm’s legal infrastructure
7. Advising legally on trademark, design patents and patents
8. Advising on e-commerce legal infrastructure and checking the necessary agreements and written materials
9. Checking brand’s necessary agreements with third parties
10. Checking Data Protection Policies of the brand (GDPR for EU, KVKK for Turkey and PII for USA)
11. Replying all the questions about law and legal actions and advice accordingly
12. Sending legal reports & news related to your market
*Minimum duration 12 months
This package doesn’t include preparing legal documents such as contracts, agreements, privacy & data protection policies, firm’s by-laws etc. Also, in this package, we don't provide trademark, design, design patent applications & preparing related documents. If you want us to create legal documents for you or have trademark services, please contact with us for your Customized Fashion Law Consulting Package.
Provided in collaboration with
Fashion Law Institute Istanbul
Frequently Asked Questions
2. After you purchase consulting package, we'll send you detailed consulting & business plan, consulting agreement, roadmap with our promises.
3. Throughout our consulting service, we'll meet physically or virtually once a month and have 1 hour consulting sessions. If you need more, you can request additional session.
4. In consulting period, if it is necessary, we can ask you to fill some templates that we prepared for you in order to ensure your successful growth. You can ask limitless questions via e-mail or by phone and demand for feedbacks.