How can we help?
Are you starting your own fashion or beauty brand brand? Do you want to take your existing brand to the next level ? We're here to help you! From branding to expanding your brand to the international stages, you can select your needs from our wide range of consulting packages and meet our experts for finding best custom-made solution for your business.
HOW WE WORK?
Before starting to consulting, we request from you to fulfill the application form in the below in order to understand your needs. Our experts will contact you and explain in details our consulting process and what to expect.
After choose you purchase consulting package, we'll send you detailed consulting & business plan, consulting agreement, roadmap with our promises.
Throughout our consulting service, we'll send you to-do list every week and we'll meet physically or virtually once a month and have 1 hour consulting sessions. If you need more, you can request additional session.
In consulting period, if it is necessary, we can ask you to fill some templates that we prepared for you in order to ensure your successful growth. You can ask limitless questions via e-mail or by phone and demand for feedbacks.
Consultancy Calendar Example
SUPPORTERS & SELECTION COMMITEE FROM
We are aware that the chaos and uncertainty created by the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis particularly affects small and independent businesses and entrepreneurs.
We want to support voluntarily small business that don’t have consultancy budget for surviving in these times. Therefore, as Brandcared, we take responsibility and start the BRAND INTENSIVE CARE PROGRAM (BICP) with our supporters.
- Number of SMEs (Million)
Micro, small and medium businesses;
- It is the backbone of the European economy and about 25 million firms make up over 98% of all businesses, 67% of total employment and 58% of gross value added. Over 95% of enterprises in the OECD region are SMEs and make up almost 60% of private sector employment.
- 30.7 million small businesses operate in the United States. Businesses with fewer than 500 employees represent 99.7% of all US businesses. These small businesses are estimated to have a total of 59.9 million employees, accounting for 47.3% of all employees in the USA.
- There are an estimated 3.5 million active SMEs in Turkey, which represents 99.8% of all registered organizations in the country. SMEs contribute 62% of the country’s GDP, 55% of the country’s exports and 73.5% of the workforce.
- Around 150 million businesses are established worldwide each year. In other words, approximately 137,000 companies start business every day. Unfortunately, approximately 120,000 companies go bankrupt every day. In other words, while you are reading these lines, an average of 85 companies have already gone bankrupt. This figure means that 90% of the established firms crash and only 1 out of every 10 firms can survive.
- 20% of small businesses go under in the first year of their establishment, 30% in their second year and 50% in their fifth year. In the 10th year, the rate of those who go bankrupt reaches 70%.
- The reasons why companies fail are: 19% have businesses cannot compete in the market, 23% do not have the right team, 29% are out of capital, 42% do not need their services and products, 82% have cash flow problems.
The crisis caused by the Covid-19 outbreak in 2020 will undoubtedly accelerate these figures.
- Fail (%)
- Succeed (%)
BRAND INTENSIVE CARE PROGRAM 2020 SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 29TH OF MAY, 2020.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
DO YOU NEED HELP?