Dolce&Gabanna is all in for NFTs!
Recently, we have been witnessing a new hype in fashion and art world which can change the game forever: NFTs.
Several leading fashion brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci have already entered this hyper-digital world and now it’s turn for Dolce & Gabanna.
- Dolce & Gabanna is launching an NFT collection: “Collezione Genesi” with the collaboration of UNXD, which is a luxury digital marketplace. The inspiration of this collection is a dream and designers illustrate it as “Dress from a Dream.”
- “Collezione Genesi” NFTs designed by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.
- UNXD COO, Nick Gonzalez, said that by creating an Nft collection, D&G will carry its work “from the physical to the metaphysical.”
- Applying to bid on “Collezione Genesi: Dolce & Gabanna’s Genesis Collection” is started from a price of 25,001 dollars. The bidding begins on 20th September 2021 at 9 am CET.
According to Statista;
- From April 12 to August 13, 2021, the number of sales involving non-fungible tokens (NFTs) in the art segment excessively increased. Lately, 89.000 NFTs were sold, while it was 23.700 five months ago.
- Even though the sales volume of NFT in the art segment has ups and downs, the general table is still coming along positively. In May and July, we can examine a decrease. However, in the following times, it was higher than ever.
From Louis Vuitton to Dolce Gabanna fashion industry is creating new brand values and new income opportunities thanks to NFT and cryptoeconomy.
As Brandcared, we are helping designers, fashion entrepreneurs and brands to implement #cryptocurrencies, NFTs and blockchain technologies into their businesses. We provide Fashion NFT Consulting in order brands to develop and sell their own creation in blockchain. Just as Digitalax NFTs, you can also now start your NFT business with us! Digitalax NFTs floor price is 17.51 ETH thanks to their with their 30+ Global Designer Network.
Million Dolar Ape, Baby!
The NFT collection of “Bored Ape Yacht Club” sold for $24.4 million!
“Bored Ape Yacht Club” collection of NFTs sold in Sotheby’s online auction house, and in total, it has 10.000 bored which mint costs 0.08 ETH + Gas fee.
- The creator of the collection Yuga Labs, created the apes with unique designs by including necklaces, stud earrings, sailor hats, eye patches, and the most interesting “mutant” version.
- Each Bored Ape is unique and programmatically generated from over 170 possible traits.
- Bored Ape NFT owners are granted Yacht Club membership card, access to members-only benefits, the first of which is access to THE BATHROOM, a collaborative graffiti board. Future areas and perks can be unlocked by the community through roadmap activation.
Photo & video credits: Dolce & Gabanna, UNDX, Digitalax, Bored Ape Yatch Club